About the Company - AIM Sports Recovery.
AIM Sports Recovery is a Holistic Health and Sports Recovery Clinic specialising in injury prevention and recovery for athletes. AIM was founded by head Myotherapist Jamie Stratton and has been operating for the last 6 years. From humble beginnings in a renovated garage clinic with Jamie as the stand alone practitioner, AIM has grown to capacity and is now on the search for another therapist to help a large athlete based case load. We have recently moved to a large space inside the brand new 'Move Studio' in Kilsyth. The Move Studio in Kilsyth is a multi-disciplinary studio space that has class based memberships. Classes range from pilates/yoga to high energy dance, and working alongside this studio means there will be large amount of cross referral from other class instructors.
Current Job Opening - 1 x Allied Health Professional
About the Role - Casual/sub-contractor position.
We have an opportunity for a self-motivated and passionate therapist to work alongside our growing team in a brand new space.
Our newly renovated clinic in Kilsyth (southeast Melbourne) offers modern facilities, a fantastic booking system and ongoing elite sports opportunities.
Flexible and negotiable working hours in a well supported environment with mentoring and autonomy.
Our primary goal is to help you build up your own client base in the health and fitness sector.
Initial hours would ideally be between 3pm - 8pm a few days a week with great opportunity for growth.
As a team member, you will be a contractor on a fantastic employment contract with great remuneration percentages!
You will have access to:
- Online booking system with automated email confirmations and reminders.
- EFTPOS terminal for taking payment and WIFI.
- Fully decked out treatment room with electric table, towels, creams etc.
- Some on-premise parking.
- Fully secured building with staff kitchen, bathroom facilities and heating/cooling.
- Website and social media presence.
- Access to growing database and cross referrals from the Move Studio.
- In house events, joint marketing and social catch-ups.
What we are looking for?
The boring things:
- Qualified Myotherapist/Osteopath or similar.
- Member of Myotherapy/Osteopath Association or similar.
- Have a current professional indemnity/public liability insurance and an ABN.
- First Aid Level 2.
- Residency - Australian citizens or permanent resident.
- Working with Children Check.
The real things:
- Passion and perseverance, a WHY!
- Great communication skills and the ability form connections with others.
- Have a growth mindset.
- Be willing to work hard and can maintain a high client load.
- Experience working with athletes or sport performance.
- Place a high emphasis on personal development.
- This would be a great opportunity for a new graduate.
How to apply?
If this opportunity sounds like something that interests you simply send through your resume and a 1-page cover letter outlining your why (bonus points if you can subtly sneak in your favourite athlete) to firstname.lastname@example.org
There will be an induction process and a 6 month probationary period for the successful applicant.